Intensive course 26 "General German"
If improving on your oral German skills is vital for you, our intensive course 26 might be the perfect choice. In these group classes you will take part in our standard class from 9.30 to 12.45 every morning. In addition you will also benefit from small conversation classes held every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday after lunch. In these extra small groups of no more than 5 students you have plenty of opportunity to talk, talk, and talk even more. After school's out and you are free to test your German skills on the streets of Berlin or by joining other inlingua students for our activitity program.
At a glance: In our intensive course 26 "General German“
- you have 26 lessons per week from Monday to Friday. In the mornings you participate in our standard classes from 9.30 to 12.45. On top of that you take part in one of our small conversation classes every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 13.30 to 15.00. Maximum of 5 focusing on improving on oral skills.
- you will get to know new people from all over the world and will make new friends easily.
- you can take part in our social activities in the afternoons or explore Berlin on your own.
|Length 26 lessons per week, 5 to 12 participants|
|1 week 280,00 €|
|2 weeks 505,00 €|
|3 weeks 730,00 €|
|4 weeks 920,00 €|
|per extra week 210,00 €|
|12 weeks 2.390,00 €|
|any further week 190,00 €|
- inlingua starter pack: 45,00 € (course book, notepad & file, access to iOL). Each additional course book 39,00 €.
- Registration fee: 40,00 €
- For the intensive course 26 German knowledge (B1 or higher) is required.
- Students that have learned German before can join our German classes any Monday.
- No classes will be held on the following days due to public holidays: 03.10.2019/23.12.2019 - 03.01.2020